If you book your cleaning, ask for a very realistic date from your construction company and ask them to alert you of any delays so you can reschedule your cleaning appointment accordingly.
In the event that you do want us to clean alongside any other trades we’ll convert to an hourly rate, $40 an hour per person. But again, we strongly advise against this.
If your home is bigger than 2 bedrooms-2 bathrooms or 1500 sf then we’ll need more details about your home in order to give you the flat rate.
APARTMENT THAT IS NOT EMPTY: $40 an hour per person. We are sorry but we cannot give a flat rate for this type of appointment. In some cases all the knick-knacks and furniture needs to be individually dusted several times and that can take a long time so we need to charge hourly for this type of service.
In all rooms:
- Dusting/polishing/vacuuming the floors and walls.
- Mopping the floors (with Swiffer and wet cloth. Please provide your own mop if you want us to use anything else).
- Cleaning inside all closets, cabinets and drawers
- Washing the windows from inside (let us know if they are over-size!).
- Cleaning the baseboards
- Taking out the trash. Please let us know if there are certain items you do not want thrown away). Please be sure to let us know if you have a large amount of trash you need removed from the apartment. We are only planning to remove 1-2 bags of trash.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom (scrubbing walls, tub, toilet and sink).
- Polishing bathroom faucets and mirrors.
- Cleaning inside the fridge, oven and microwave
- Polishing the counter top and stove top
- Scrubbing and Polishing kitchen cabinet doors
Rate does not include washing the windows from the outside, cleaning the tops of kitchen cabinets, detail cleaning of ACs, doors or light switches, scrubbing the floors under big appliances. All that can be added on for extra charge.